Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Great Fishing Close to Home


This morning after running some errands, I decided to head down to Deckers by myself for a little while and see if I could get any fish to eat.  I arrived shortly after 12 and only fished until 1:45 or so.  To say the least, the fishing was good.  In just a short time I was able to get a baker's dozen to net, including a really nice chunk of a Rainbow.  Fish were eating both nymphs and dries.  The fish were stacked heavy in the faster deep water and were eating pretty hard.  Midges were coming off when I got there and lasted until I left.  I hope everyone is having a great start to 2013 and I look forward to having the guide season start in full swing in the next month or so.  If you would like to book a trip for the Spring, give me a call at 719-494-6480 or email me at tere5643@gmail.com.  Below is just one of the great fish that came to hand today. 

No comments:

Post a Comment