Search This Blog

Saturday, June 2, 2012

More Fun in South Park

Yesterday, I had Geoff and Patty out for a nice day in South Park.  Flows have been dropped and fishing has become a little more difficult.  That being said, we had a very good day finding and catching some great trout.  With lower flows, the fish will hold tighter to structure. Dry flies will also begin to come more and more into play.  On another note, apparently more people read the blog here than I had originally thought and because of this, I will be changing the format of river reports. I will be posting once a week with a report from the week's trips.  I feel this will allow for a more diverse and comprehensive report.  The only exceptions will be if I head up for a personal day with friends.  Anyways, below are some pictures from yesterday's trip.


No comments:

Post a Comment